Sunday, June 29, 2014

Taking Stock

 
Today I am feeling under the weather, so I decided to do a "Taking Stock" post. I have seen them around quite a bit lately and thought it would be fun. 

Making : Lately I have been working on all of the decorations for my wedding. This is by far the most fun I've had in the planning process!

Cooking : On the menu for tonight is pad Thai, I just recently made it for Tim and I and it instantly became a favorite of his.


Drinking : Genmaicha tea—to sooth my throat and hopefully bring a quick recovery for this ailment.


Reading: I'm currently not reading anything, but I am open to suggestions. Throw some at me!


Wanting: To travel. So badly.


Playing: This silly little app game, Dumb Ways to Die. (Lol)


Sewing: I currently can't sew with a machine, but I am sewing more patches onto my vest.


Wishing: I could snap my fingers and magically be organized. This is definitely a weakness I need to work on.


Enjoying: Life. Although there are parts that are messy right now and finances aren't at their best, I'm happy. This journey into the start of a little family is wonderful.


Liking: My recent dedication to this blog, using my camera more, and spending time with the people and animals I love.


Wondering: How I can go about making my dream of owning my own business come true.


Loving: Walks, tea, baking, preparing my own meals, and snuggling while watching Netflix at night.


Hoping: To feel better very quick!


Needing: To deep clean and begin packing to move later this upcoming month.


Watching:  Well, I finished season 2 of Orange is the New Black (SO GOOD!), but lately I have been watching a lot of Parks and Recreation, Grey's Anatomy, and Bob's Burgers!

Smelling: The tea I'm sipping on.


Wearing: My jammies! It's been a bummy day.


Noticing: It's time to clean out my wardrobe.


Thinking: How lucky I am. I have such a caring and supportive bunch in my life.


Feeling: Physically, I am tired and uncomfortable.


Bookmarking: Great summer recipes and decorating ideas.


I got the idea for this post here! I'd love to read more of these posts, so please link me to yours should you decide to play along!


2 comments :

  1. So excited to see photos from your wedding! I'm sure it will be beeeautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Madeleine Schaffner is doing them :)
      We were so happy with our engagement shoot, we had to have her for the big day!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting!
I love the feedback and getting to connect with you :)