Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Few Favorites

Since I'm a new blogger I thought I would share a little more about myself. Whenever I'm in a mood, These are little joys I can always count on to brighten my day...

Death Cab for Cutie is my most favorite band
No. 1 
I started collecting records about two years ago and it is a hobby I plan on keeping up. I love finding an album I've been hunting for. So many people don't even buy music at all anymore, so I think collecting records is a really awesome way of supporting your favorite musicians. After a long day, I love coming home and spinnin'.

                           
No. 2 
Ghost World is a favorite book of mine. I will admit, I saw the movie before reading the graphic novel, but wow! This is a gem I can read again and again. If you've never read this or seen the movie adapted from it, I'll give you a little summary... The story begins as two cynical best friends finally graduate from the Hell they call high school. They spend the summer finding their own identities and independence. If you have a dry sense of humor and a love sass, this is a read for you!

                             
No. 3 
Now, what kind of "favorites" post would this be without Wayne's World?!
This has been my number one movie favorite for over a decade. I could probably quote the whole thing if I tried, I've seen it so much. I may or may not have a crush on Garth, what can I say, I can't resist the punny humor and the awkward disposition. 

There are so many more favorite things I could talk about but I need sleep for a long work day tomorrow! 
39.75 hours scheduled for me this week and I can't go into overtime, they've got to be joking, right?

Feel free to share some of your favorites, I'd love to learn more about readers!
 Xoxo 
Kassandra

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!
I love the feedback and getting to connect with you :)