Friday, August 08, 2014

Friday Faves! v.4

My weekend is starting off just wonderful, Tim and I picked up our marriage license and he has a three-day weekend away from work which means more quality time and tying up loose ends for our big day! We are nearly two weeks away and I am experiencing all the butterflies (EEEP!). Now, It has been a few weeks since my last edition of "Friday Faves!", but I'm here today to share some inspiring and adorable links that won't disappoint! 

Currently the background on my phone, Leslie Knope is perfect and this print 
illustrated by Jenny is darling!


                                                      IMAGE: DAN HALLMAN/INVISION/ASSOCIATED PRESS
J.K. Rowling continues to be such an amazing role-model, 
sending a heartbroken fan a care package in the mourning of her horrible loss. 


Kelsey posted some beautiful photos of her and her hubby returning to the spot they said, "I do". 
You can check them all out on her blog, The Goodrich Wife.


If you haven't watched Twin Peaks before, I highly recommend doing so! 
I'm hooked and the very talented, Bunny Miele creates the best prints (and more!) 
of all your favorite characters.


I'm in love with this giant, vegan leather tote at Urban Outfitters right now. 
It's the perfect bag to lug around work/project gear! 
Did I mention it's reversible and comes in 6 different color combos?!


This short documentary is a must watch! I couldn't agree more with these ladies 
and the awareness they are trying to raise.Women are not here for the pleasure of men.


Finally, Katie at Skunkboy posted the cutest DIY planter, and the best part, it's a skunk! 
I will definitely be trying this one.


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Enjoy these last few weeks of summer :)
Kass




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!
I love the feedback and getting to connect with you :)