Saturday, September 06, 2014

Sedona Day Trip: Crescent Moon Ranch


 Back again! Yesterday Tim and I spent the day in Sedona at Crescent Moon Ranch, one of my all-time favorite places. I have been coming up to this park since I was a kid! I thought I'd share photos from our venture, I've just been having so much fun with my Canon lately. Enjoy!


We packed a lunch and picnicked before hittin' the trail and water. Tim had never been here before, so it was really cool to see him explore for the first time. He was attacked by bugs while walking through the field of flowers. After snapping these couple photos, he came running and swatting himself all over. Haha!








The water was a little cool, but actually felt nice with the heat. With all the rain we've gotten in Northern Arizona this summer, the views were just beautiful. I was regretful that I didn't come up more this season, but you can bet next summer we'll be camping a lot!





If you've never experienced Sedona, you have to at some point in your life. The terrain is remarkable and the hiking is amazing! After spending some hours at the park, we met up with my parents and siblings for dinner and a dip in the pool at the rental they were staying at.  I'm so glad I got to experience this special place with my husband on just a perfect day, and it was so nice spending the evening with family.

Whats one of your favorite spot? I'd love to put some places to see on our bucket list, so if you have suggestions, don't be shy! I love hearing from you :)

XO,
Kass


2 comments :

  1. oh.my.goodness. How have I never been there?! That place looks amazing and now I'm determined to go before Summer ends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!
I love the feedback and getting to connect with you :)