Saturday, September 06, 2014

Friday Faves! v.6 (on a Saturday)

Happy Saturday! Yesterday was jam packed and I just couldn't squeeze the time in to post. We took a day trip up to Sedona for a picnic, hiking, some swimming and dinner with my side of the family. More about that later, though ;) Here's the favorites of the week from yours truly!

This embroidery hoop is just so perfect! Would make a great addition in our home, 
so it's on my wishlist! I really want to pick up this cute hobby to make and frame quotes and such.



What an incredible woman, raising awareness and standing up for herself. 
This video about Emma Sulkowicz's project, Carry That Weight is moving.


This string of owl lights are a hoot! I'm swooning over the thought of them on our porch.


Kaylah (The Dainty Squid) 
shared a dreamy bedroom tour this week and I am in love! 
There's so many details to see, she's quite the collector and one of my favorite bloggers!


I stumbled across this beauty of a drink dispenser and had to share, such a darling party addition!


Joanna (Cup of Jo) posted a very handy guide to essential oils and 
I bookmarked it for future reference. It's a very useful read and would recommend it to everyone!


Thanks for reading, and have a stupendous Saturday!

Kass







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!
I love the feedback and getting to connect with you :)