Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Playlist


I was listening to music this morning and thought I would make and share a playlist of some of my favorite tracks for the Summer months. I know that not everyone has the same taste as me, but I thought it would be fun to shine light on artists I'm really loving, new and old! 

  1. Jawbreaker - Accident Prone
  2. Guster - Satellite 
  3. Broken Bells - Holding On For Life
  4. The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
  5. My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
  6. Yo La Tengo - I'll Be Around
  7. Tigers Jaw - Teen Rocket
  8. Cake - Short Skirt/Long Jacket
  9. Friendly Fires - Hawaiian Air
  10. Sidekicks - Day-Staring
  11. The La's - There She Goes
  12. Cheap Girls - Short Cut Days
  13. Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site
  14. Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
  15. Hole - Heaven Tonight
Enjoy,
Kass

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!
I love the feedback and getting to connect with you :)