Friday, July 04, 2014

Friday Faves! v.3

For tonight's Friday Faves I have some really wonderful links of the week! Work has been so crazy I haven't had the time to put into the blog as much as I'd like, but after my surgery I will be freed up to do more :) I hope everyone's fourths were amazing and filled with yummy food and fireworks!


This Terrarium throw pillow from ModCloth is adorable. Since we are moving soon I'm looking at new decorating ideas and I love this!


I've been really excited about starting my own garden at the new house, I spotted this book and thought it could be a very informative read!


Look at that pattern! I am absolutely swooning over this duvet.


Its the 25th anniversary of Seinfeld tomorrow and buzzfeed has 25 GIFs of relatable moments to reminisce over.


My favorite blog read this week was on The Lune Blog. She's starting a whole new feature about vintage trailers and RVs. I've recently fallen in love with the thought of having one someday so I'm very excited to continue reading her pieces!


And this cake mold is perfect! 

Happy weekend, friends!
Kass






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!
I love the feedback and getting to connect with you :)